WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE
Switching is smooth and easy with AgencyAccountant.co.uk. Our expert team will manage the transition for you every step of the way.
You can relax whilst we take care of the following steps:
- We will send you a ‘Letter of Engagement’ which sets out the expectations and requirements between us. This needs to be signed and returned.
- We are required to carry out some standard checks by law. This includes an anti-money laundering check, so we will typically ask you to provide a scan of your passport or drivers’ licence, together with a recent utility bill.
Once the engagement letter has been signed and we have received a copy of your identification and proof of address, we can begin to act as your accountant.
- We will write to your previous accountant to request professional clearance and ask for various pieces of information to aid the handover of your accounts.
- Once your company references have been provided, we will process the relevant 64-8 requests to authorise us to deal with the HMRC on your behalf.
- Our Welcome Team will email you introducing the team here at CloudAccountant.co.uk and arrange an onboarding call with you.
- Our Welcome Team will complete onboarding.
- Our expert accountancy team will review your current accountancy software setup and transfer your existing accounts, if you are moving to our accounting software.
- An introduction to Xero accounting software will be provided by an accountant, along with training to get you up and running quickly and easily. We would then analysis what features would support you and your business.
- Your accountant will offer you a tax efficiency review.
- We will bring your accounts up to date, enabling us to provide the agreed level of service going forward.
For your peace of mind, our team will continue to update you as each stage of the onboarding process is complete.