THIRSTY FOR OUR
Here's where you can find useful resources to help you startup or grow your recruitment business.
- If you are unsure how to file your self assessment, see our simple guide to filing your self assessment.
- We’ve put together a handy Guide to Tax Relief for Festive Gifts and Christmas Parties. This explains what tax relief you can receive when you gift employees, clients and charities this festive season.
- Starting up a new recruitment business and not sure where to start? Have a look at our new startup checklist
- As a Director of your company, employing staff may be a necessity, but can often seem to be a minefield with so much to consider. See our handy Employer Factsheet, with some basic information for you to refer to and advise on what you need to be looking out for.
- As a company owner or sole trader, you may incur a variety of business expenses whilst undertakingyour business. You need to know what expenses you are entitled to claim to benefit from tax relief, whilst fully complying with the tax legislation. See our handy guide.
- Invoicing, sales tracking, cash flow all in one place. Learn how Xero can benefit your business.
- Where will your business be in 5 years? See our guide to what you need to think about.